Wednesday, January 8, 2014
When a burnt capacitor left our house without heat on Monday, we had to open windows to get rid of the fumes. With temperatures hovering around zero, things got more than a bit chilly. We were fortunate to have a couple of space heaters, but the house was still fairly cool. I had a few nostalgic thoughts for the wood stoves of my childhood, which kept our huge farm house warm. They never broke and nothing beat sitting next to one for a quick warmup after being outside.
Posted by Breath Of Fresh Air at Wednesday, January 08, 2014